News Nerd Membership includes:
- Access to the premium Interactive Media Bias Chart, with customization and downloads included.
- Unlimited downloads of all versions and updates of the static Media Bias Chart available in the gallery at any time.
- Access to SUMMA News Analysis training course, which guides you through the same methodology our analysts use.
- Option to join weekly workshops analyzing a select story of the past week – live or by recorded session.
- Discount of 35% off mugs, t-shirts, and all Ad Fontes Media merchandise.
- An updated Media Bias Chart poster sent twice per year to US addresses.
Plus: Your Membership supports Media Literacy Education for Students!
Through our Curriculum Access Program, members provide free units of our Media Literacy curriculum to individual educators who lack the institutional budget to purchase it for their classroom. Each $120 raised grants free access for up to 150 students and their instructor for a 3-month unit of media literacy education. With roughly 30% of your membership dollars going to this fund, with every 3 months of membership, you provide a 3-month unit of media literacy curricula for up to 11 students! Starting with memberships originating in April 2021, we now send an additional $1 per month to our friends at Media Literacy Now to support their work to encourage the inclusion of media literacy as part of educational standards.